Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Baked Ziti

Ingredients:

1 box of Ziti pasta cooked and drained (penne pasta is good, too)
1 jar of chunky Pasta Sauce of your choice
1 small container of lg. curd Cottage Cheese
1 lb of ground beef or turkey browned and drained
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
Italian Seasoning to taste

Combine all ingredients except cheese. Place in a 9X13 pan and sprinkle cheese on top. (note: meat can be omitted for a meatless meal)

Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.

This also freezes very well!

No comments: