Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Festive Popcorn Balls


We made these on St. Patrick's Day, but the recipe could be used for so many different occasions! Just use a different box of jello for a different flavor and color!


Ingredients:
2 1/2 quarts popped popcorn
1 cup sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1 small box lime jello

Directions:
Combine sugar, corn syrup, and jello in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cook just until jello and sugar dissolve. (Be careful not to overcook). Pour over popcorn. Butter hands and shape into balls. Makes 10-12 popcorn balls.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Those look fun and yummy!! I'll have to try them out!