Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Peanut Butter Popcorn

I had a friend over to dinner last night and she made this yummy recipe for dessert.  I wanted to remember it so I can make it again sometime!

Pop 1/2 cup kernels or 2 bags microwave popcorn. Sort through and get rid of unpopped kernels.

1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
20 large marshmallows (or 2 cups miniature marshmallows)
Melt those in the microwave. Then add:
1/4-1/2 cup peanut butter
Pour over popcorn and stir. Put in the fridge to unstickify it!! YUMMY!



Thanks Heidi!

3 comments:

Steph said...

This sounds really yummy! I'm going to have to try it out!

Thanks Shelley!

Heidi and Matt said...

Just thought I would let you know...So I tried this with Nutella instead of PB. It was heavanly!!!

Steph said...

We made this a couple of weeks ago and added chocolate chips and it was yummy!