Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Cheez-It Chicken

Cheez-It Chicken

Ingredients:
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Sour Cream
1 Box of Cheeze-It Crackers
Melted Butter
Directions: 
I didn't put exact measurements, because you can totally cater this recipe to your needs.  I usually do 2-3 chicken breasts. 
Smother the chicken breasts in the sour cream (I usually use 8 oz.).  Smash up the crackers, and coat the chicken with the crackers.  Place on a tin foil lined baking sheet, and drizzle the melted butter over the sour cream and cracker coated chicken breasts.
Bake in the oven at 350* for about 45 minutes to an hour.  (Baking time will depend on the size of the chicken as well as how many you are baking.  Chicken is done when juices run clear.)
Enjoy!  I usually serve with steamed broccoli and baked potatoes.  Yummy!

Recipe from Megan F.

No comments: