Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Blueberry Butter

(Goes with Blueberry Breakfast Scones recipe found HERE.)

Ingredients:
2 oz. butter, softened
1 tsp. confectioners sugar
1/4 c. blueberries


Directions:
Allow 2 ounces (a half stick) of butter to soften. In a small bowl using an electric mixer beat the butter, slowly adding 1 teaspoon confectioners sugar until fluffy. Stir in 1/4 cup blueberries and crush them with a fork into the butter. Beat again until blueberries are mixed in well. Store in covered dish in refrigerator. Remove 20 minutes before serving.

Source: www.cooks.com

No comments: