Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Janae's Banana Bread




 Janae's Banana Bread

3-4 ripe bananas
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cups of flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix butter and bananas.  Add sugar, egg and vanilla.  Add baking soda, salt, flour.

Pour into a greased 4X8 loaf pan. (I like to line the pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray for easy removal after baking.)

Bake for about one hour until done. 

No comments: