Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Raspberry Spinach Salad

Raspberry Spinach Salad & Dressing
Servings: 7

Salad:
8 cups torn fresh spinach
2 cups fresh raspberries divided
4 Tbsp slivered toasted almonds, divided
1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
1 cup seasoned salad croutons

In a large salad bowl, gently combine spinach, 1 cup of raspberries, 2 tablespoons almonds and onion. Top with kiwi, croutons, and remaining berries and almonds. Drizzle with dressing; serve immediately.

Dressing:
3 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 Tbsp raspberry vinegar
2 Tbsp raspberry jam
1/8 tsp pepper

In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, jam and pepper; shake well. Drizzle over salad; serve immediately.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

When I made this I substituted about half of the raspberries with sliced strawberries and it was delicious. Also, I didn't have time or ingredients for the dressing so I used raspberry vinegarette from the store -- It probably wasn't as delicious as the homemade dressing, but it definitely worked when I was in a hurry.