Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Candy Crunch Pudding Pie

Candy Crunch Pudding Pie



Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 pkg. (5.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP whipped topping, thawed, divided
2 milk chocolate English toffee candy bars (1.4 oz. each), chopped, divided
   (I just used packaged HEATH English Toffee Bits from the baking section)
1 OREO pie crust (6 oz.)
1 square BAKER'S semi-sweet chocolate, melted


Directions:Beat milk and pudding mix with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1/2 the Cool Whip and all but 3 Tbsp. candy bits.  Spoon into crust. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and candy.  Drizzle with chocolate.

No comments: