Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Apple Crisp

APPLE CRISP

INGREDIENTS:
12 cups Apples, thinly sliced

Topping:
2 cups Oatmeal
2 cups Flour
2 cups Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1 cup Butter, softened

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350.

Place apple slices in a 12x9 baking dish. Combine the topping dry ingredients. Cut in the softened butter until the mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the apples.

Bake for 45 min. Serve in bowls with a little milk poured on top. Makes 8 nice size servings.

No comments: