Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Pumpkin Cookies

Pumpkin Cookies

This is one of our favorite Fall treats! You can either use a small can or a large can of pumpkin. I've included amounts for both ways below.

Yield: 2 1/2 - 3 dozen medium-size cookies (small recipe)
-or- 5 - 6 dozen (large recipe)
Oven temp: 350 degrees F.


Ingredients:

(Small)
1 small (15 oz) can pumpkin
1 box spice cake mix
1 cup (half of 12oz pkg) chocolate chips

-or-

(Large)
1 large (1lb 13oz) can pumpkin
2 boxes spice cake mix
2 cups (a 12oz pkg) chocolate chips


Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all ingredients and drop by spoonful onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until toothpic inserted in center comes out fairly clean.

No comments: