Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Berry Citrus Salad



Berry Citrus Salad

1 large bag spring mix baby lettuces
1 small can mandarin oranges, well drained
1 cup blackberries (fresh or frozen)
1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
1/2 cup feta or Gorgonzola cheese (You could use Ricotta cheese or cottage cheese instead. Those are often already on hand at my house!)
1/2 cup candied pecans


Fresh Citrus Vinaigrette dressing

Juice and zest of 1 orange and 1 lime
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 - 2/3 cup oil

Shake well in a quart jar or whisk vigorously in a bowl.


Toss salad with dressing just before serving. Or, toss salad ingredients and drizzle dressing on individual portions. Enjoy!

No comments: