Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Bubble Pizza

1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 can (15 oz) pizza sauce
2 tubes (12 oz each) buttermilk biscuits
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
1 cup shredded cheddar



  • In a skillet, cook the beef over medium heat.  Drain.  Stir in pizza sauce. Quarter the biscuits; place in a greased 9x13 baking dish.  Top with beef mixture.
  • Bake, uncovered at 400* for 20-25 minutes.  Sprinkle with cheeses.  Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
(Recipe from Emily C.)

No comments: