Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Pumpkin Bars

2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1 cup oil
2 cups pumpkin
4 eggs



  • Preheat oven to 350*.  Prepare a 15x10 pan.
  • Blend together all ingredients and mix at low speed for 2 minutes.  Pour into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.  Let cool.  Frost. (Frosting recipe below).

Frosting:
2 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup butter
3 oz cream cheese
1 Tbs milk
1 tsp vanilla

  • Combine ingredients to make frosting.  Spread frosting over cooled pumpkin bars.  Store in refrigerator.
(Recipe from Emily C.)

No comments: