Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Poppyseed Chicken

Chicken breasts (4-8, cooked)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 16 oz tub sour cream
2 sleeves ritz crackers
1/2 cup butter
1 Tbs poppy seeds



  • Cube cooked chicken and place in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
  • Mix sour cream and soup and cover chicken with soup mixture.
  • Crush crackers and mix with melted butter and poppy seeds.
  • Sprinkle cracker mixture over the soup and bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
(Recipe from Emily C.)

No comments: