Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Swiss Chicken Supreme

1 Tbs dried minced onion
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
swiss cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup sour cream
1/3 cup crushed crackers
1 tsp melted butter
1/2 cup milk
4 (+) boneless chicken breasts



  • Place chicken in 9x13 foil-lined pan.  Sprinkle with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.  Top each with a slice of cheese.
  • In a small bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and milk.  Pour over chicken.  Toss the cracker crumbs and butter and sprinkle over chicken.
  • bake, uncovered, at 350* for 30-40 minutes.

(recipe from Emily C.)

No comments: