Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Apricot Chicken

Baked Apricot Chicken

Oven temp: 350
Yield: 4-6 servings


4-6 chicken breasts
1 cup apricot preserves
1 cup French dressing
1 (1 oz) package dry onion soup mix

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl combine the jam, dressing, and soup mix. Mix together. Place chicken pieces in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour apricot mixture over chicken and bake uncovered in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until chicken has an internal temperature of 170 degrees. (My cooking time was figured using frozen breasts so if your chicken is not frozen, you will not have to cook them for as long.)

Serving suggestion: serve with rice or Herb Roasted Potatoes.

No comments: