Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Cowboy Cookies

Cowboy Cookies


Oven temp: 350 degrees
Bake time: 10-12 minutes per batch
Yield: approximately 4 dozen





1 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups oatmeal
1 tsp. vanilla
8 oz. chocolate chips (I just use 1/2 of 11.5 oz package)



Combine butter, sugars, and eggs and cream well. Add (sifted together) flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix well. Add oatmeal, vanilla and chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoon onto well greased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 350 degrees. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.

No comments: