Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Chicken & Noodle Soup


Creamy Chicken and Noodle Soup

1 can (10 oz) cream of chicken soup
1 can (14 oz) chicken broth
2 cups chicken, diced & cooked
2 cups (approx) diced carrots (It is helpful to cook carrots in water for a few minutes in the microwave to get them tender)
4 cups water
noodles (about 8 ounces)
salt and pepper to taste

Combine soup, broth, chicken and carrots in large pot. Add about 2 to 4 cups water. Bring to boil. Add your choice of noodles, spaghetti or wide egg noodles, etc. about 8 ounces. (I like to make my own noodles (see recipe link below) or use homestyle egg noodles.) Then simmer about 20 to 30 minutes until noodles are done. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

Click here for homemade noodle recipe.
Click here for chicken cooking tip.

(Recipe from Stephanie Southam)

No comments: