Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Enchilada Chicken Soup

Enchilada Chicken Soup
Yield: approximately 6 servings

1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 2/3 cups milk
1 can (10 oz) chunk white chicken, drained (2-3 chicken breasts)
1 can (10 oz) mild enchilada sauce
1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilles
1 can whole kernel corn, drained
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed

Tortilla chips
Shredded cheese
Sour cream

In large pot, combine all canned ingredients and milk. Mix well. Cook until heated through. Top with tortilla chips, shredded cheese, and sour cream.

Click here for chicken cooking tip.

- Recipe from Hanna Griffiths

No comments: