Welcome!

I don't know how most of you feel, but I have decided that my menu needs a little more variety. So, in search of new delightful dishes to try, I thought it would be fun to start a recipe swap. I hope you'll take the time to share some of your favorites, and maybe find a few new ones to add to your own collection!

Search Recipes

Potato Soup with Ham and Cheese

Potato Soup with Ham & Cheese
(Slow-cooker Recipe)

Serves 6
Cook Time: 7-9 hours

6 cups potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 medium onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups ham, cooked and cubed
1 cup American cheese, shredded
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup milk
1/4 tsp. thyme

In slow cooker layer half each of the potatoes, onion, ham, and cheese; repeat layers. In small bowl combine soup, milk and thyme; pour over top of ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce temperature to low and cook for 6 to 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.

No comments: